Welcome to www.actionvideo-editing.com. We invite you to read the following legal notices applicable to any consultation of the Website www.actionvideo-editing.com hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, regardless of the medium used (computers, tablets, smartphones).
As legal notices are constantly evolving, we invite you to consult them regularly. This legal notice covers your legal rights and responsibilities applicable when you visit or use this Site.
In accordance with Article 6 on the Law Number 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on Confidence in the Digital Economy, it is specified to the Users of the Site, the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its realization and monitoring:
- Owner of the Site: Société Action Video-Editing, Société par Actions Simplifiées with capital of 1.000.00 Euros having its registered office 540 route de Puyricard, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France; registered in the Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Register under number 848 896 080.
Telephone: +33 (0)9 67 52 94 53
- Publishing Director: Mr Michel Weinberg in his capacity as Managing Director.
- Accommodation: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France, registered in the RCS of Lille under number 424 761 419 represented by Mr Henryk KLABA.
All the elements of the Site, including texts, drawings, presentations, illustrations, photographs, trees or even formatting, are the full intellectual property of Action Video Editing or its partners, author of the works in question.
As such, their representations, reproductions, uses, broadcasts and re-broadcasts, total or partial, are strictly prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any person doing so without being able to justify a prior, express and written authorization of the rights holder will be liable to be prosecuted for an offence of counterfeiting will incur the penalties provided for in Articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Certain terms and logos contained on the Site are trademarks of Action Video Editing or its partners. As such, their representations, reproductions, uses, broadcasts and re-broadcasts, total or partial, without the prior, express and written authorization of its owner is an act of infringement sanctioned with regard to articles L. 335-2 et seq and L. 713-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The Website collects personal data relating to Users. A User means any person who consults one or more pages of the Site or who uses the Services associated with it. The said data will be used with the aim of improving and facilitating the needs of the information and Services offered on the Site.
As such, Action Video Editing undertakes to keep as strictly confidential the information and data collected via the Site.
In accordance with the provisions of the law of 6 January 1978, as amended, on data processing, files and freedoms, the automated processing of personal data carried out from the Site has been the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms (CNIL) under the number ************.
In addition, in accordance with the amended Law of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms, every User has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him by making a written request to the Site at the following address: 540 route de Puyricard, 13090 Aix-en-Provence, France.
In addition, social media applications are included on the Site that allow you to share content on the Site with other people or to let these other people know about your consultation or your opinion regarding content on the Site. This is particularly the case with the “Share” buttons, “Like”, from social networks such as Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when visiting the Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, particularly advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your accounts to use each of these networks.
Statistical use of navigation information
When you access the Site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address assigned to you during your connection;
- the date and time of access to the Site;
- the pages consulted;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine and keywords used to find the site.
These information are only kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the Site and making improvements.
Characters of the information contained in the Site
The User expressly agrees to use the Site at his own risk and under his exclusive responsibility. The Site provides Users, who acknowledge and accept it, with information for information purposes, as is, which may, if necessary, contain imperfections, errors, omissions or inaccuracies. In addition, this information must be taken into consideration when it is posted on the Website and not when it is visited.
Furthermore, Action Video Editing does not guarantee to Users the accuracy or reliability of the Content and does not undertake to provide the Services on an uninterrupted basis, fast, secure or fully compatible with Users’ hardware and software. This information does not contractually bind Action Video Editing. Action Video Editing is not responsible for any decisions that may be made based on this information. The Content of the Site is subject to change without notice.
Malfunctions and viruses
Action Video Editing cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages, losses or costs, resulting from the use of this site, or from the impossibility for a third party to use it, or from malfunction, interruption, virus, or a line or system problem.
The hypertext links present on the Site directing users to other websites do not engage the responsibility of Action Video Editing regarding the Content of these sites.
Any natural or legal person wishing to establish a link (address of his site) from the Site, must first request the authorization.
Linking to the Site does not require permission. Action Video Editing disclaims any responsibility in this case.
Included in each subscription
Video montage souvenir:
- Make each customer a prescriber:
- Scripted film of 2 minutes 30 with music, title and inlay of your logo, created from a batch of images up to 8Gb. Used for individual or group videos, it is possible to offer, resell, or forecast the cost of this realization in the selling price of your service. The videos are reusable as is for promotional purposes.
Video Transfer :
- Generate additional revenue:
- All your shots, videos and photos, are branded to your image (logo inlay) and delivered to your customers in less than 24 hours by Email and SMS.
No micro SD stock management, you reuse the same SD card for each customer.
Cheaper than a micro SD and the certainty that your customers will be able to view their videos regardless of the medium used.
Deliver the video to your customers and generate significant additional revenue.
Sending Emails and SMS:
- Notify customers when the video is ready:
- It is possible to inform us of your customers’ emails when creating the editing request so that we can distribute the access code directly to them when the video is ready. If you are asked to see your customers in person, you can easily share the access code by printing label sheets (code and estimated availability date) from the application.
Access to an online application 24/7 and 7/7 days for:
- Set your preferences
- Requests for video editing
- Create and track your requests
- Deposit the shooting files
- Monthly billing for consumer videos.
- A dashboard allows you to monitor your consumption and print your invoices
- The guarantee of a scripted film, pleasant to watch:
- The final quality of the videos depends on the quality of the shots, and their variety. We summarised our expertise by creating booklets ready to print with our suggestions of plans for each type of activity (outdoor sports, indoor activities, tourism & leisure, etc.). These shots can be shot by the subject himself, or an attendant.
- Dematerialize and maximize sharing:
- All videos are available by access code on a dedicated player, respecting confidentiality. You or your customers will not only be able to watch the video, but also download it in HD to preserve it sustainably, send it by email to friends or share it directly on Facebook. Word of mouth and visibility guaranteed !
This information is only kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the Site and making improvements.
Characters of the information contained in the Site
The User expressly admits to use the Site at his own risk and under his responsibility